Ingredients (~20 crepes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of flour (you can also use almond flour)
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup milk (whole milk or almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- m&lou’s amlu to spread
- In a large bowl, mix together: flour, sugar, eggs and melted butter.
- Add milk to the mix, then water, and whisk vigorously.
- Now add the vanilla extract, and mix again. You can definitely use a mixer all along!
- Pour or scoop the batter into a flat pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. It’s done!
- Now grab your m&lou’s jar, and spread some amlu over the crepe… Enjoy!